Friday 10 April 2015

Felting tops have arrived...

So excited today as my new felting tops have arrived from Adelaide Walker.

Lovely tops just waiting for some felting!


 I have recently discovered the beauty of needle felting.  It is great fun and very addictive to do.  So far I have been using Merino tops but as I have been enjoying making dogs, I wanted to try tops with some more texture and depth.


I have gone for Manx Loaghtan top in fawn, Jacob top in black, Shetland top in mid grey and Scoured white curly kid mohair (this one is going on my wire haired fox terrier "Bob").

Bob

Adelaide Walker have been great.  My parcel arrived very promptly and well parcelled.  I will definitely be ordering again.  You can find them on http://www.adelaidewalker.co.uk/

Can't wait to get felting.

Hope you have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment